REQUIREMENTS FOR RENTAL APPLICATION APPROVAL
- The following requirements must be met before your application to rent a property through our office can be accepted.
- All persons 18 years of age or older must complete and sign an application. All applicants must meet qualifications to be accepted.
- A $30.00 nonrefundable application fee per person 18 years of age or older must be submitted with the application. Make check payable to Wellington Property Company.
- Each applicant must submit a verifiable photocopy of a valid government-issued photo ID. The ID must include a photo and current address. Acceptable IDs include a driver’s license, military ID, passport, etc.
- We will be running a Credit Report on each adult through the National Tenant Network. A negative report may cause rejection of your application. Applicants must have a credit score of 700 or above.
- We must be able to verify a total monthly combined income of at least three times the monthly rental amount of the property for which you are applying. Applicants must provide three of their most recent pay stubs or written verification of any income claimed to meet this requirement. This income must have been continuous for at least six (6) months prior to applying.
- We will be contacting your current and/or previous Landlord and employer for a reference. A positive reference is required.
- Applications are accepted on a “FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE BASIS”
- $30.00 application fee for each adult 18 years of age or older.
- Valid ID for each adult.
- 3 Pay stubs or written verification of income.
- One fully completed and signed application for each adult 18 years of age or older.
No application will be accepted if it does not include all items on the checklist. Within two days after the approval of your application, a deposit in the form of a Cashiers Check or Money Order will be required to hold the apartment.
Please note that applications will be processed in the order they are received. In the event that multiple applications have been received at once, the best qualified will receive consideration.
If you are applying for an apartment in advance of the existing tenant vacating, please be aware that the date the apartment becomes available is subject to change, due to existing tenant schedule and the needs of unit turnover without prior notification.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR APPLICATION.