Skip to content
- Rent Collection – Wellington Property Company is powered by Appfolio, the leader in property management software, which allows the company to operate optimally to ensure your income is received and processed on time and in full. Our accounting team has extensive experience handling delinquencies, and understands the best approaches to remediate loss as quickly and effectively as possible.
- Turnover – In preparation for your next tenancy, our dedicated turnover team specializes in assessing the quality of units; provides client advisory services and recommendations; performs due diligence and cost assessments; customizes a strategy to secure your next tenancy at market rent; and oversees vendors to ensure work is completed to specification, on time and within budget. At the completion of each turnover, we document the final condition of the unit, and perform an inspection and inventory of the property.
- Marketing, Advertising & Rent Assessment – From producing marketing materials, to advertising on all relevant channels, Wellington Property Company will utilize a variety of strategies to ensure your listing is seen by as many prospects as possible!
- Leasing – Securing the highest quality tenants is our greatest priority. Our BRE licensed leasing agents have executed thousands of leases for both residential and commercial properties, and understand a thorough screening process is critical in protecting our clients and their investments. All prospective applicants are required to submit a California Apartment Association application, and your assigned leasing agent will perform criminal, eviction, and background checks, rental/landlord verifications, along with income verification by way of bank statements, paystubs, tax returns, etc.
- Maintenance and Repairs – As company policy, Wellington Property Company strictly assigns maintenance and repair requests to fully licensed and insured vendors. With over 600 units under management, our company is fortunate to have an established “Preferred Vendor List,” with whom we contract on a consistent basis. In order to remedy issues reliably for both our clients and tenants, it is imperative we send the most capable, competent and trustworthy professionals to handle the job!
- On-site personnel